Hi, this is Alexandre A. Garcia, I am from LA, USA. I recently had my
Dental Implant Surgery in India, which came with great quality and
affordability. In the United States, the most dreaded and expensive treatment
on this planet is dental care. We need to pay loads of money for the same,
hence when I needed a dental treatment like dental implant, my world was shaken
to hear the huge money I need to pay for the surgery. And then came the option
of medical tourism. Opting for the neighboring countries was like an impossible
thing as I could barely see much difference between the two. Hence what I did
was to find out the options in the East in countries like India as per my
dentist's suggestion and my surprise I found the solution in the same. While I
was researching I was really surprised to see things coming in the most
affordable way.
This led me to doubt the quality of the Dental implant Surgery in India but
when I further checked the reviews and ratings, I came to know that it is a
good place to consider the treatment. The fact of the matter is one can find
high-quality healthcare solutions back in India with affordable cost. This has
been the specialty of Indian healthcare units and thus they get a huge flow
from the global patients far and wide including even from the countries like
the US and Canada. So, in no time, I started my search to actually make things
possible. I came across a couple of medical tourism companies that promised
quality and affordability. I communicated with a couple of medical tourism
companies and finally ended up deciding with the one called Indian Health Guru
Group. I communicated with them and found them viable in terms of cost,
facilities and other things.
So, with all the benefits attached to the same, I gave my consent for the
same. I then applied for a medical visa, which is needed to travel to India.
Considering my plea to get the things done on an urgent basis for my medical
emergency, I got the visa in no time and I soon started my journey towards
getting the freedom from the ailment and returning my smile. As I reached with
my friend I was welcomed by the rep of the company and soon headed to the hotel
which they have allocated for me. I took time to relax and get rid of the
tiredness to soon meet the doctor the next day. Slowly and steadily things
settled down and I was on the track to get the dental implant surgery in India.
It took a few days to complete as it is a lengthy procedure and would take more
time than I initially thought.
However, I am not doubting the dentist and his team as my case was
difficult and thus took a lot of time. I then packed my bags when completed and
headed to have a cool holiday with my friend. I headed to Goa which is close to
Mumbai where I have been for my treatment. It is a wonderful place to take a
break and enjoy with friends. My stay in India has been incredible as I got the
opportunity to relax and get the treatment done with great care and quality.
The result for the dental implant surgery in India was fantastic and I would
recommend my friends and family to choose this and rely on the same. However,
with the best quality services by medical tourism, I am loss of words as to
how should I applaud and thank the Medical Tourism Company that played the best
role in fixing the dental things.

No comments:
Post a Comment