Saturday, August 3, 2019

Catch Nigerian Patient sharing his Successful Cardiac Surgery India Story






Hi, this is Roland Alex, I am from Nigeria and I recently had my Cardiac Surgery India that proved beneficial for me in many ways. Thanks to the Indian Health Guru group that helped me to get rid of the ailment once and for all. Otherwise, I was suffering from bad health and on the verge of losing hope till I was finally recommended by my doctor in my home town to go to India for the surgery. I had some issues in my heart that caused me problems within asking me to get rid of the same seeking proper cardiac surgery. However, it was impossible to get it done in Nigeria as we still have basic medical healthcare services. However, to get the same in developed nations was not less than impossible.
So, when I researched the options back in India, I was convinced that it was the right place to rely on as I can get the best of the healthcare services including cardiac care with good quality same as the one I can get in the western world. Also, I doctor gave the email address and website of the web portal of the medical tourism company that takes care of the healthcare services in India for the global patients. I communicated with them discussing my care and sharing my medical reports. I got a competitive quote from the medical tourism company and soon I was all set to fly to this for the cardia surgery India as I gave my consent and transferred the basic amount to kick off things for me. Now, I had to apply for my medical visa, which I did as per their guidance. Considering my request for an emergency case, I got the visa then and there only. So, I was all set to leave for the country for my cardiac surgery.
As I reached I was pleased to see the rep of the Medical Tourism Company waiting to pick me up from the airport. I was glad about this gesture and soon settled down in the hotel to get things done as per plans. Now, the same day I met the doctor who was supposed to carry out my cardiac surgery India and I was glad that he was among the most competitive man in the city and assured me for the positive results. He explained to me that there seems to be a lump that has been formed in my heart and that has to be corrected to get the normal heart rhythm. The surgeon was then seen asking me for the cardiac ablation for fixing the tissues which are seen getting the incorrect electrical signals in the surgery. So, with a few medical tests, I was all ready to proceed for the surgery.
This helped me to get rid of my nervousness as I knew the doctor is here to help me out in this situation. I then came across the surgery, which was carried out with great care and professionalism by the doctor. I am glad that things went smooth and the outcome of the surgery came out on a positive note. I am really happy with the results. The doctor kept me on observation and soon got a positive result. I was there for a while until I got rid of my discomfort and ailment. I am pleased with the services given by the doctor and the hospital for my cardiac surgery in India. I am confident that I would now need no other treatment as I have got the best with the most competitive medical tourism company. I highly recommend the medical tourism company along with the services of the said medical tourism company as well.

"Watch Video Of Heart Surgery in India and Read Full Story  - Nigeria Patient has done Successful Heart Surgery in India"

No comments:

Post a Comment