Friday, June 28, 2019

Affordable Cardiac Surgery in New Delhi India offered quality healthcare services to a Global Patient




Hi, this is Maniza, I am from UAE, I had recently gone for the Affordable Cardiac Surgery in New Delhi India. I have been unwell since past few weeks till I realized that I would need surgery to get rid of the heart ailment. I tried a few non-surgical options but with time I realized that I am only wasting my time and things will not work for me. So, when I consulted my doctor to get cardiac surgery, I was appalled to see how expensive it would prove to me. It was simply unaffordable since it cost huge. We have highly advanced and state of the art facility hospitals that offer high-quality healthcare services. However, the amount of money they demand is huge, which made me dejected. Seeing my dejection, my doctor suggested me to try the option of Medical Tourism to India. He suggested that I could get affordable cost with high-quality cardiac care in this country.
I asked my son to browse the web and check how feasible it would be for us to travel to India for the treatment. He checked and was overjoyed to know that I could get the treatment done with the Affordable Cardiac Surgery in New Delhi India. Even if we added the cost of travel and other things, the amount of money I would be investing for my treatment and other things would come less while comparing the same back in the UAE. So he then started looking for a way out for how we can do things in an alien country. As we have never visited this place hence have no contacts in this country. This is the reason why I had to develop a contact with a medical tourism company seeking the help of my son. He took a few hours to find out some competent medical tourism companies that offered good packages for healthcare services. He found one called Indian Health Guru Group.
He shared my reports to the group and others and then saw the response. While comparing the same with others, he found the former better in many ways. I then talked to them in detail and was convinced to opt for the treatment from this group only. I was happy to find them and then gave my consent apart from applying for a medical visa. Once I got the same, I along with my son traveled to India. The first thing we did after settling down in Delhi was to meet the doctor who was supposed to carry out my surgery. He was a gentleman fellow and helped me understand things with great patience and favor. I was pleased to find him and then got hospitalized. He did carry a few tests before heading for the Affordable Cardiac Surgery in New Delhi India.
My surgery was finally carried out the next day as the doctor found everything smooth and good to go. I was lucky enough to come out in flying colors and was there in the intensive care unit for a while till my conditions turned normal. I was shifted to the recovery room and all I had was the post-surgery pain and other similar issues, which resolved in no time. I was given the discharge and was pleased to see things moving in the right direction. I am thankful to my doctor who carried out the surgery along with the MedicalTourism Company that helped me in and out to make things work in my favor. I am pleased with the services to give the best outcome. I am obliged for the services I have availed during my stay in India.
To know more details about cardiac surgery treatment in Delhi contact us: +91-9371136499   Or mail: contact@indianhealthguru.com





No comments:

Post a Comment