Hey, this is Habibur Rahman Malik, I am from UAE, the holy land of Muslims.
Born and brought up at the sacred land, I had always remained fit and healthy
that has made me tread the right path. However, as we live life, there
seems to be trials and tribulations and one of the ordeals that I have faced
was the cardiac issues, which required quick attention. I tried a number of
non-surgical options but all in vain as I could barely get any right solutions
from it. At last, all I could get was the solution in the form of a surgery
fixing my medical ailment once for all. Getting the surgery in Saudi Arabia was
just a pain in terms of cost as there were limited hospitals that catered high
quality and advanced surgical solutions. So, all I had to do was to rely on a
medical tourism option, which involved traveling to any other country to get medical treatment.
In my case, I wanted an affordable place where surgery can be carried out
without any tension and high cost. I found India to be the one that can give me
the right solution I always wanted. I invested my time and efforts in getting
the best solutions on this as my doctor recommended me to find out a decent
choice here as he said I would be getting the best of the affordable solution.
When I researched and really pleased to see that this country could come to my
life as a great savior. So, I started
my research for someone who can help in getting the surgery done along with
getting a number of other things that I would need during my stay in an alien
country. With thorough research, I ended up getting the Indian Health Guru
Group that offered the most affordable and quality healthcare packages.
I communicated with them with my medical reports, and they took less than
24 hours of time to revert and come out with the required solution in the form
of a medical tourism package for the surgery to be carried out at one of the
Top 10 cardiac surgeries Hospitals in India. I was convinced with the idea of
getting the best of the healthcare services offering me the high-end services.
I then applied for a medical visa and in no time was able to get as they
considered me on the grounds of emergency. I took my bags and planned my visit
to India and soon reached with my friend. We were picked up at the airport and
we were good to go to the hotel and then meet the doctor who was supposed to
carry out my surgery.
He was well informed about my case and had already planned it very clearly
and just to be on the safer side, he decided to carry out a couple of tests to
see things normal and so the medical conditions of mine that cannot deter me
away to get the surgery without any hassle. In no time, I was ready to get the
surgery and it was carried out on the slated time and place. The hospital where
I was treated was among the Top 10 cardiac surgeries Hospitals in India and it
laid out the ways to give me the best of the cardiac care. I highly recommend
this place for carrying out any heart surgery, my doctor or surgeon who carried
out the surgery was among the top cardiac experts in the city and gave me the
best of care for me. I thank him and his team for the best care along with the
medical tourism company as well.
Habibur Rahman Malik
Thank You!

No comments:
Post a Comment