Recently,
a patient named Jessica Penelope came to India through Indian health guru
consultant. She’d struggled with her vision for 40 years, and to Jessica, we
represented the last thread of hope that she had to be able to see the faces of
her children and husband without being shackled by glasses or contacts.
Jessica’s vision was very poor. She knew she wasn’t a good candidate for LASIK because
her vision was so impaired. For as long as she could remember, her life has
been impeded by glasses and contacts. A few months ago, she decided to make laser
vision correction a priority. She was excited and hopeful for her
first LASIK consultation. Jessica said “I
had heartbreak and was devastated when I was informed that
my corneas had been too thin and my vision too
impaired to go through LASIK.
I am not someone who cries easily, but
tears streamed down my face that day as I climbed back into my car for the long
ride home.” Due to her condition,
his doctors refused to operate and asked to seek option outside the country. Jessica
left her eye doctor that day with a new resolve. She was not content to take “no”
for an answer. Despite being a resident of a developed country, she chose to
come to India for his treatment, as the hospitals in America are not equipped
with the technology to perform a Lasik surgery. Jessica and his family used the power of the internet to connect
with the Best Eye Surgery Hospitals in India. Indian health guru consultant team
asked her to share her reports with them and managed to get the best eye surgeon
in India, to work on her case.
Jessica was asked to come to India, where she received her
treatment at best eye surgery hospitals in India, which is amongst the top eye surgery in India and
has a near 100% success rate at performing LASIK eye surgeries. Jessica’s story is not unusual. Every
week best eye surgery hospitals in India see would-be LASIK patients who have
been told that they are not good candidates. These patients have done their
homework and realized that LASIK is only one of seven refractive procedures
available.
The problem is that these procedures
involve significant investment in training and equipment by the surgeons who
perform them. That means they usually aren’t available at all centers that
offer discount prices and coupons. It also means that many optometrists are not
aware that there are options available. For Jessica, in her words,
“life-changing.” Within 15 minutes, years of struggling to see were replaced
with nothing shy of sheer joy. She now has 20/16 vision without glasses or contact lenses. “I
cannot find the words to adequately describe how elated I was in the moments
afterward — or the feeling of deep fulfillment that my successful procedure”.
Her journey to visual freedom has been hard-fought, and she refused to give up.
“It's not like anyone was lying, either: one month after having Lasik eye
surgery, I can attest to its incredible outcomes and boost to quality-of-life.”
Jessica has completely recovered now and is able to go on with her
life without any problem. Here is what she had to say on their last day at the
hospital “Finally I return home at night. I would like to thank Indian health guru
consultant for all support. I do not forget your call that day, our first
contact, you filled us with hope. Seeing my eyesight getting better was all I
wanted. I think I already won the year. Thank you so much. Thank you very much
for your company. I recommend Indian health guru consultant services to
everyone.”

No comments:
Post a Comment