Monday, April 22, 2019

Nigerian Patient Receives Cataract Surgery in India





“Hello, my name is Pauline Mbak and I am from Nigeria. I came to India with my mother for her cataract surgery. We came to India with the help and support of Indian Health Guru. We would like to share our experience with Indian Health Guru to let every needing person know.”

“My mother was having trouble with her vision for a while. Her vision was getting blurry with the passing of time. She would sometimes see the double vision and could barely see farther than a couple meters properly. She was losing the ability to read as well due to her bad vision. Recognition was also turning out to be a problem, as she could not recognize things or people unless brought very close to her.”

“We went to an eye doctor to get her sight checked up. After some preliminary check-ups, the doctor advised my mother to get an eye scan and an X-ray to check the condition of the eye. After the tests were done, it was revealed that my mother had a cataract and it was progressing steadily. The doctors suggested that she should get surgery to get her cataract corrected.”

“The medical facilities in Nigeria are not so advanced and even the technology is a little outdated as well. I did not want to take a risk by having the surgery in my country. I decided that I should search for other countries with better medical technology. In my search, I found out that all the developed countries with the advanced technology had high prices for such treatments which I could not afford.”

“After a little more research, I came across Indian Health Guru, a medical tourism company in India. I contacted them about my mother’s cataract surgery asking about the details and the price. They were very helpful and patiently explained the whole process including the traveling procedure and medical visa application as well. I was especially surprised to know that the price of cataract surgery in India was very less in comparison to other western countries and yet the technologically India is very advanced.”

“I researched some more about Indian health guru and found out that they had helped several international patients with their medical issues. I decided to go ahead with them and booked an appointment with the hospital for my mother’s Cataract Surgery In India.”

“As soon as we reached India, we received a complimentary pick up to drop us off at the hospital. The medical staff and the doctors in the hospital were very warm and treated us very nice. They explained the whole process including the surgery procedure and what would happen after the surgery.”

“Even after the surgery was done, we were well taken care of. My mother was discharged after a few days following which we moved to a nearby hotel. We had to go for frequent check-ups as the doctors wanted to monitor the condition of my mother’s recovery. We were very happy with the hospital and the staff and the eye surgery as well.”

“All the staff of Indian Health Guru helped us a lot and supported us throughout the whole procedure of the surgery; from the medical visa to the selection of hospital and surgeon and even during the surgery. We are very grateful to Indian health guru for their help as my mother can now see better with her eyes and our lives has become a little bit easier.”

Thank You.


"Watch Video Of Cataract Surgery in India - Nigeria Patient has done Successful Cataract Surgery in India"




No comments:

Post a Comment